Please use these links when you need to send or receive documents to or from East Wisconsin Savings Bank. You will not be required to download any software; just click on the appropriate link below and upload or download your file through our secure system:
- Loan-related files
Use this link when sending or receiving any information related to your loan application, loan processing, or directed to anyone in our lending department. Please indicate in the message if there is a specific person you are working with or who may have requested these documents.
- General files
Use this link for any other file sharing, for example, signature cards, automatic transfer documents, or other account-related information. Please indicate in the message if there is a specific person you are working with or who may have requested these documents.
Clicking either of these links will open a new window in which you can perform your file transfer.
- On the window that opens for your secure file exchange, click the "Secure Upload" link.
- On the next page, enter your name and email address. In the next section, enter a subject related to your file, and any details or instructions you would like to include. If known, please include the name of the intended recipient.
- Click the "Select files to send" button to open a window on your computer to choose your file(s).
- On the next page, clicking the "Browse" button will open a window to allow you to select a file to upload. One file can be assigned each time you choose a Browse button, and additional options will appear if you need more than 10.
- Once you have chosen all the files you wish to send, click the "Upload & Send" button.
- Your files will now be securely uploaded and sent to East Wisconsin Savings Bank. Do not close your browser until you receive a confirmation message that your upload was completed.
There are two ways to receive a secure file from East Wisconsin Savings Bank:
- If you are able to successfully receive an email from our system, you will be sent an email with a link to the secure file transfer system. When you click on this link you will see our Secure Download page. In order to verify your identity, please enter your email address - this must match the address that was used to send your link. Click the "Authenticate" button and you will see a page where you can download your file(s).
- If you are not able to successfully receive an email from our file transfer system, or if we have provided a tracking code to you, please use the following procedure:
- Go to the Secure File Transfer system (either the one for loan-related files or general files).
- Click the link for Secure Download.
- Enter the email address that you have provided to us.
- Enter the tracking code you were given for verification.
- Click the "Locate Transfer" button. You will then see a page where you can download your file(s).