Experience the Real Value of a Hometown Loan!
$300 OFF Origination Charge for a new first mortgage or refinance from another institution.
As we have all seen in recent times, the lender you choose does matter. At East Wisconsin Savings Bank, Real Value is not just a cliche. The benefits to you are significant. After all, membership does have its privileges!
Experience the Real Value of:
- One-on-one Hometown Service
From the day you meet one of our Member Services Officers until that last payment is made, you'll be dealing with hometown people dedicated to helping you realize your dreams. We highly value the relationship we've built with you and are always ready to make your life a little easier.
- Fast LOCAL decision-making
We'll make the process fast and hassle free. All decision making for conventional loans is made locally 100% of the time. That means fast loan approval and no run-around from distant investors. And because your loan will be serviced locally, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing that we'll be available to answer all your questions, and provide you with the personal assistance you need throughout the life of your loan.
- Option to NOT have your loan sold
You've probably heard many horror stories about loans that have been sold and resold to out-of-state investors. At East Wisconsin Savings Bank you have the option to not have your loan sold. This option means greater flexibility and no calling (800) numbers to speak with distant faceless people for any questions that might arise. Our service doesn't end the day you sign for your loan...that's the day it begins! We are here for you throughout the term of your loan, and beyond.
Membership has its privileges
As a valued Loan member, you'll be able to choose the very best in money-saving banking services:
- GO FREE Checking
- Totally FREE checking with interest.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- No service charges.
- East Wisconsin Check Card
- More convenient than writing a check and accepted wherever you see the VISA Card logo.
- Direct Deposit/Automatic Transfers
- A great way to handle your loan payment.
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- Check balances and transfer funds, using either EWSB accounts or accounts at other financial institutions.
- Set up alerts to keep you informed about account activity.
- Pay your bills directly from your account...either one-time or recurring. No need to mail payments or visit each payee's website.
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Access your account from anywhere there is a phone.