Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. That’s why we’re doing all we can to make sure our branches are open and our staff is available to assist you, both in person and on the telephone. You can count on us at times like this, especially if you need our help.
We also want you to have confidence that you can bank virtually anywhere, any time, with our mobile app and online banking.
Using online banking or our mobile app, you are able to:
- Update your personal details – make sure we can stay in touch.
- Access your accounts – see transactions, balances, and important details like account and routing numbers.
- Deposit checks – snap a photo of your check to deposit it using the Remote Deposit option on our mobile app.
- Make payments – using our Bill Pay option, and send or receive money from virtually anyone using Popmoney.
- Transfer funds – set up one-time or recurring transfers to both internal and external accounts (external accounts available only with online banking).
We’re here to help.
Our branch teams are available and ready to help you. We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are cleaned daily with EPA-approved disinfectants and we have hand sanitizer available for use in our branches. Find a branch near you.
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and need help with your account, please call us at any of our branch locations, to learn how we might help.
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the CDC’s resource center.