East Wisconsin Savings Bank proudly supports charitable organizations in the communities we serve. To make the best use of our funds, donations will be limited to groups that provide a benefit in our local area. To request a donation, please complete our Donation Request Form.
We offer resources to many types of organizations and events, including (but not limited to) those that support:
- Community Development
- Health and Human Services
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Public Safety
In general, East Wisconsin Savings Bank does not make contributions to:
- For-profit organizations
- Political organizations, candidates, or lobbying efforts
- Fraternal Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Individuals or personal mission work
- National or international organizations, unless their programs have significant local impact
Please also be advised that FDIC regulations prohibit us from supporting any event or organization involving a raffle, lottery, or other "pay to play" contest or event.